Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.Job Description
This manager is responsible for coordinating and managing the general accounting function, which is focused primarily on the accuracy and maintenance of ledger accounts and the resultant financial statements.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the close process to include coordination with Corporate, developing the close calendar, and analysis and variance reporting.
- Oversee the completion of ledger accounts and financial statements and ensure they are distributed in a timely manner.
- Provide and interpret data from accounting records as required by management.
- Coordinate accounting services and integrate with operating needs.
- Oversee the management of functions such as property records, general ledger and general accounting services (i.e., payroll and accounts payable).
- Evaluate and make appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes, ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulatory reporting requirements and guidelines.
Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires at least 8 years related experience. CPA or equivalent preferred.Requires advanced knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices. Ability to lead and manage a team. Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles