To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sugar Land, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Administrative Assistant - Community & State - Sugar Land, TX
UnitedHealth Group • Sugar Land, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Create / maintain calendars and coordinate meetings avoiding scheduling conflicts
- Create / prepare meeting materials (e.g., PowerPoint deck; agendas, room set up) and ensure distribution to appropriate individuals in a timely manner
- Schedule, coordinate, and/or set up resources and technology needed for meetings / events
- Data Integration and Synthesis
- Make travel arrangements for meeting attendees and host, coordinate, and/or facilitate meetings/external events as needed
- Support Concur expense reporting for the executive team
- Complete and correctly submit required Service Requests to support department needs
- Track requests for on-time completion
- Take proactive measures to prevent missed deadlines
- Accurate/on time submissions of Service Request forms
- Support Senior team members in preparing presentations
- Interface with external customers and internal Executive Leaders
- Proactive assessment of needs of Senior Leader team
- Support supply needs and other functions of FTEs within 500+ FTE team
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of administrative support experience.
- Proficient level of all Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a fast-paced, matrix organization
- Experience handling all aspects of meeting production and organization; scheduling, catering, room preparation, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Associates’ degree
- Business Segment Liaison (BSL) or onboarding experience or ability to become certified as a UnitedHealthcare BSL
- Polished demeanor and be comfortable working with people at all levels
- Ability to provide high quality, consistent services to the various leaders within the department
- Experience with Concur and Ariba
- Experience with Visio
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Sugar Land, TX, Texas