To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkton, MD 21921
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Communicare Health Services • Elkton, MD
Posted 1 month ago
LPN Charge Nurse
Part Time and Full Time Positions Available on All Shifts!
Days: 7 am - 3 pm * Evenings: 3 pm - 11 pm * Nights: 11 pm - 7 am
Licensed Practical Nurse
Calling all qualified Licensed Practical Nurses--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Laurelwood at Elkton is currently seeking LPNs with long term care experience to fill charge nurse positions.The ideal candidate for the LPN Charge Nurse position will be licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse through the Maryland Board of Nursing, and will have at least 1 - 2 years clinical experience in Long Term Care.
Laurelwood, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages, and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified LPNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- LPN with a current nursing license as required by Maryland State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- At least 1 - 2 years clinical experience in a long term care environment.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care