To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrisburg, PA 17111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
KEPRO, Inc. • Harrisburg, PA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 1 billion people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking experienced and highly professional
Customer Service Representatives - PT or FT
Responsible for supporting the prior authorization process by answering incoming telephone calls, resolving customer questions, complaints and requests adhering to internal policies and procedures and utilizing working knowledge of the organization’s services to meet productivity and quality standards.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of internal policies, procedures and services (both departmental and operational).
- Utilizes automated systems to log and retrieve information. Performs accurate and timely data entry of electronic faxes.
- Receives inquiries from customers or providers by telephone, email, fax, or mail and communicates response within required turnaround times.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints in a prompt, accurate, and courteous manner following standard operating procedures.
- Interacts with hospitals, physicians, beneficiaries, or other program recipients.
- Investigates and resolves or reports customer problems. Identifies and escalates difficult situations to the appropriate party.
- Meets or exceeds standards for call volume and service level per department guidelines.
- Initiates files by collecting and entering demographic, provider and procedure information into the system.
- Serves as liaison between the Review Supervisors and external providers.
- Maintains logs and documents disposition of incoming and outgoing calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ year’s customer service/telephone experience in a similar call center environment and/or industry.
- Medical terminology course(s) helpful.
- Knowledge of: Medical Terminology, Health Insurance Industry
- Ability to:
- Speak English fluently enough to be clearly understood over the telephone.
- Use phone system effectively.
- Research and investigate.
- Follow confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Navigate and use electronic equipment and systems easily and proficiently.
- Multitask on a personal computer while conducting telephone conversations.
- Work in a fast-paced call center environment
- Remain calm and courteous when handling difficult calls and request
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
- Effective verbal and listensing skills to provide courteous and professional customer service
- Effective PC skills including electronic mail, intranet, and industry standard applications
- Ability to:
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.kepro.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.