Kforce has a client in Princeton, NJ that is seeking a .NET/C# Software Developer IV.
- AWS webservices knowledge is preferred, specifically S3, SQS, SNS experience
- Strong back end and integration experience is highly desirable
- Experience with the following: progressively diverse analysis, development, and testing experience
- Web development experience using ASP.NET framework, C#, MVC, Kendo, and Telerik
- Familiar with Visual Studio environment (2010 and 2013)
- Object Orientation/Class design experience
- SVN experience
- XML/XSLT experience
- Web Services experience - WCF, REST
- ASP.NET web applications experience - jQuery, AJAX
- .NET MVC and .NET Web Forms experience: MVC4 and/or Web Forms
- Relational Database experience: SQL Server
- Database Skills: PL/SQL, Packages, Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc.
- XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, WCF experience
- Superior debugging skills
- Extensive experience with the most current software engineering standards, practices, methods, tools and trends
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.