Seeking an Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist in Augusta, GA.
Hospital is a 581 bed community facility specializing in adult care across two campuses and with multiple cardiology clinics throughout the Augusta area. Due to access, we are expanding general cardiology to incorporate 40-50 mile footprint in South Carolina.
Currently there are twenty-five cardiologists who support Interventional Cardiology, Structural Heart, Electrophysiology and Advanced Congestive Heart Failure with a full complement of fourteen Advanced Practice Providers.
- Remote Fluid Monitoring
- CardioMems Implantation
- Left-Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- Insurance; Group plan options for medical/dental/vision/disability/life. Liability insurance for professional practice provided.
- Retirement planning: 403(b) retirement account, with additional matching by employer;
- 457 retirement vehicle available for tax deferred retirement planning.
- Allowances for CME, professional membership, publications, and recertification preparation provided.
Just across the SC border from Augusta, GA is a beautiful mid-sized city that has loads of southern charm. In addition the cost of living is very attractive, and there is easy driving access to several of the South s largest major metropolitan areas, including Atlanta, Charlotte, and Greenville, SC.
Augusta, GA, nestled on the banks of the Savannah River on the Eastern-most border of Georgia, is the hub of the 18-county Central Savannah River Area (CSRA), which also includes counties in neighboring South Carolina. As the second-largest and oldest city in Georgia, Augusta is a city that embraces its past while looking ahead to the future.
Augusta has been named the most affordable housing market in the country by several organizations, including the online division of American City Business Journals, and The Wall Street Journal noted that the Augusta area is becoming a draw for retirees looking to stretch their investment dollars.
With a multitude of cultural, educational and outdoor activities from which to choose, Augusta is the perfect location for those people looking for a change of pace - of Southern hospitality coupled with a metro flair.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Left Ventricular Assist Devices
- Interventional Cardiology