The Schneider organization is looking for an experienced Business Development Director to lead the business development efforts for our Truckload- Expedite division within the Midwest and Eastern regions. This role emphasizes insight selling techniques to boldly establish new relationships and generate revenue growth; therefore, you will be responsible for developing and executing action plans that will lead to successful signing of new business contracts. You will lead the sales cycle coordinating all information, activities and internal resources, and will act as a business consultant to establish credibility with prospects through an understanding of their business challenges and opportunities with the end goal of presenting logical, economically beneficial solutions. Join Schneider today and enjoy an unlimited earning potential with an uncapped incentive plan! Are you passionate about...
If so, you're going to love:
Insight selling- Working in an environment that empowers you to make your own decisions.
Hunter- Prospecting skills that allow you to identify, penetrate and close on new business.
Ownership- Consultative sales approach combined with effective negotiation skills to meet new challenges head on.
Strong Work Ethic- Persevering, professional and positive attitude, allowing you to successfully handle your time, prioritize your workload and work independently while staying motivated.
Accountability- Results driven and able to establish meaningful goals? Are you committed to constant improvement and learning?
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Abundant career opportunities
- Paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Generous car allowance program
You'll need some experience:
- Five to ten years Transportation/Logistics sales experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Validated prospecting skills that deliver new business
- Financial management and problem analysis skills
The biggest brand, the best company and the brightest peopleA world-class service to sell:
- Highly recognized brand in the industry
- Award-winning organization- premier transportation provider
- Top-notch service provider
- Committed to growth and expansion in the marketplace
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at [ Link removed ]Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.