Nazdar is actively seeking a Packager to join our team and work in our Production Plant in Shawnee, KS.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Thursday 3:30p.m. - 2a.m.
This position is responsible for affixing labels or other identifying information such as size, color, grade, or process code, on merchandise, material or product.
• Review batch tickets for proper labeling instructions.
• Create labels and bar code labels utilizing PC and printers ensuring the proper product codes, lot numbers, bar codes and descriptions are included.
• Attach labels to finished product.
• Pack containers into proper boxes for shipping and/or storage
• Check labels for accuracy to ensure labels will be affixed to correct product.
• Identify proper container size and quantities; fill and seal containers.
• Pack containers for shipping and/or storage.
• Clean area at the end of each workday.
• Assist with other duties as directed by plant supervision.
(*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- stand and walk around production floor for long periods of time
- to reach with hands and arms overhead above shoulders
- to bend to retrieve containers and packages
- talk or hear
- must frequently lift and/or move up to 65 pounds