Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Foundation Administrative Assistant provides overall administrative support for projects, programs, and systems associated with the Foundation’s philanthropy plan of action. She/he serves as the primary source of reception for callers and visitors. She/he assists with maintaining systems to record and report on revenue, annual reporting of donors and gifts, etc. Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Foundation Administrative Assistant is responsible for data entry of gifts, production of acknowledgements, and a wide range of gift reports. She/he produces reports on donors, and produces comprehensive lists for direct mail appeals, informational mailings, events, and other projects. The Foundation Administrative Assistant also assists in coordinating special events, receptions, and tours, and records all pertinent information for event planning, gift entry and acknowledgement and event analysis.
• Assist with office operations and develop/maintain administrative systems that support projects, programs, and activities identified in the strategic action plan, gift and donor information management.
• Perform data entry of all types of gifts from all constituencies, including special events, and produce a wide range of customized acknowledgements and other correspondence for every aspect of the program.
• Produce lists for direct mail appeals, informational mailings, events, and projects.
• Assist with Raiser’s Edge system files on donors/prospects, including constituent information, gift records, new, upgrading and lapsed donors, giving club and recognition designations, demographic profiles, community involvement, relationship development, research/wealth screening, etc.
• Helps to coordinate special events, receptions, and tours, and keep detailed records on event planning and post-event analysis.
• Performs other duties as assigned.