To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sierra Vista, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Business Systems Analyst, Int
Chenega Corporation • Sierra Vista, AZ
Posted 6 days ago
Experience - 3 years
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
Information Technology, General Business
CHENEGA IT ENTERPRISE SERVICES, LLC Company Job Title: Business Systems Analyst, Int Clearance: Secret Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ Reports To: Program Manager FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time, Regular Summary: The Business Systems Analyst formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems
- Analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary
- Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts
- Meets with application owners to analyze business processes in work unit that are being computerized. Document these processes including work steps, handoffs, communications, and processes.
- Drives ongoing productivity improvement and innovation
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required and 3 years similar experience OR Associate’s Degree and 1 year experience, OR Bachelor’s Degree
- IT Level III, ITIL V3 required
- iWATCH; AR 25-2 - IA Awareness; AT Level I; Level I OPSEC; CUI; ALMS Security; AHIMA HIPAA – Privacy and Security training required Secret clearance required
- Leadership and self-direction skills are highly desired. Ability to solve complex problems utilizing creative thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to critically analyze and understand the systems and communicate system requirements to the customer and leadership.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to meet eligibility requirements of a government security clearance for access to classified information
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Job ID: 1900000117
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.