$65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
If you're looking to build your skills and career as a Senior Accountant, Robert Half currently has a full-time opportunity for you. As a Senior Accountant, you will be required to perform financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance with regulatory reporting. We are currently looking for an individual who possess excellent analytical skills and thrives working in a challenging environment.
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Proficiency in general ledger
- Annual Budget experience preferred
- Adeptness in Progressive Accounting Experience
- Command of reporting
- Exercises Judgment experience
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles