KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Executive Assistant
Job Description & Responsibilities
This position is responsible for supporting VP’s and above by managing all aspects of their day-to-day activities including schedule, travel arrangements, correspondence, messages and communication with internal and external contacts. Represent the company at the highest level during frequent contacts with leaders of the business organizations and employees. Completes numerous special projects at request.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Manages supporting executives' correspondence, including e-mails, phone calls, letters and visitors; answer routine and some complex inquiries and obtain and furnish information on behalf of supporting executives; prioritizes supporting executives' incoming communications to ensure they are aware of key issues.
- Prepares supporting executives for travel, public events and speaking engagements by compiling relevant information and contributing content to composition of presentations, speeches or other correspondence.
- Organizes and prepares complex documents requiring the integration of multiple office technology and software applications.
- Acts as the supporting executives’ resource for word processing, powerpoint and spreadsheet application.
- Researches, compiles and analyzes information and data relating to supporting executives ' area of the business.
- Prepares and maintains confidential information and data.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangements.
- Performs comprehensive event planning and coordination function, including determining attendees, flow of information to attendees, equipment, staffing, catering, location, etc.
- May oversee some administrative functions for the office.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience
- Executive Administration experience: 3+
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to type 60 wpm
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work seated for prolonged periods of time
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Knowledge of office procedures and the operation of standard office equipment (i.e., 10-key calculator, Dictaphone)
- Knowledge of organization policies and practices
- Solid expertise in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint