To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Valley City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CS - Customer Service Rep - Senior
Apex Systems • West Valley City, UT
Posted 1 month ago
Site: UT-WEST VALLEY CITY-2525 LAKE PARK BOULEVARD-84120 (UT015)
Business Unit: FS Call & Operations (200-725-640-49155)
Hours Per Day: 8
Hours Per Week: 40
Total Hours: 20,800.00
Description: At Optum, our people and technology meet the needs of employees and families . Candidates should possess a high level of professionalism and customer service skills. This is a very structured position responsible for answering incoming calls from consumers who have questions about account balances, card activation, application status, Treasury guidelines and regulations, and internal procedures. This role requires great people skills as individuals work to help solve customer issues. Individuals hired for this position will work to achieve personal operational goals in a collaborative team environment. Optum is a thriving business with an added personal significance; a rare combination that will allow your career to flourish.
- Taking inbound calls from consumers
- Handling and researching issues over the phone
- Utilizing the computer database to verify and document information
- 1+ year of Customer Service experience analyzing and solving customer's problems, 1+ year of experience in an
office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- An education level of at least a High School Diploma or GED
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Available to work 40 hours per week anytime within the operating hours of the site
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other
objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity .
Hours: Training will be M-F 8am- 4:30pm MT for 3 weeks and attendance is mandatory for all days of training. After training candidates must be available to work Mon-Friday - 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM MT and OT as needed.
Interview: face to face
Dress Code: Business Casual
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178