SGS is the world’s leadinginspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognizedas the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories aroundthe world.
• Process sample orders for all matrices and collection mediatypes and coordinate delivery and pickup of sampling supplies and samples.
• Execute change orders, upon client instructions, to modifyor add to the specifications originally requested on the chain ofcustody.
• Inform clients of any sample receipt anomalies and providetechnical support for the resolution of such issues.
• Assist in processing subcontract chains Subcontract work toother labs as needed.
• Take overflow phone calls. Assist clients with simplerequests and take messages.
• Make or return specific phone calls as directed byproject managers.
• Train as backup receptionist.
• Review sample IDs
• Scan chains and assist log in with paperwork.
SGS is an Equal OpportunityEmployer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all jobclassifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics,status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position isresponsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons aretreated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection,placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and otherpersonnel action.
Support Project Managers