To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
350 North Saint Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Fare and Revenue Management Analyst
Greyhound • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This analyst position will be the key person responsible for the following activities for their assigned geographic area or segment of the business.
- Perform revenue management functions which will include taking the lead role in establishing and managing the fare structure and related fare management process to meet company/department revenue/sales goals. Includes doing proper analysis to suggest and implement the proper fare structure for several hundred-managed city-pair / O&D combinations and making necessary and timely adjustments to the fare structure as business dictates.
- Establishing and maintaining pricing records and yield management templates to ensure correct fare quotation for POS and Web sales channels. Includes ensuring that all fare records are input and functioning in the POS system and all appropriate yield management templates are updated and working correctly. Manages the POS data entry and web site to ensure the correct fare structure is visible to the customer. This includes updating all fare changes in the system when directed
- Closely monitor competition and identify pricing and/or scheduling opportunities, synthesize conclusions and drive/support implementation. Responsible for maintaining competitive intelligence on all high competitive zones and communicating findings where appropriate or as needed. Make timely appropriate fare adjustments as needed based on competitive considerations
- Work closely with Capacity Management / Operations / Scheduling to maximize yield and load metrics during peak periods. Work as part of the larger Revenue Development team to adjust fares as needed (in advance build up stages as well as real time) to help manage demand and maximize yield during busy holiday / peak travel periods
- Conducts quantitative analysis of O&D Passenger business to measure overall performance and success of fare structure. Use analytical tools to provide regular updates, tracking, sales analysis and insightful commentary to Sr. Management in both written and verbal format
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all sales performance and fare management issues for assigned area. Assume role as the primary communicator both internally and externally as directed for issues related to the business (i.e. data collection, competitive intelligence, fares, capacity, POS changes or issues, marketing support, etc).
- Ad-hoc analysis and other duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree required with an emphasis on Business or Financial
- 2+ years of business, financial and/or operational experience preferred.
- Revenue or Fare Management experience with an airline or other intercity transportation provider or hospitality company strongly preferred
- Decision making level of experience preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Must be self-starter with the ability to manage projects with very little direct supervision
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work over and above normal business hours as needed
- Strong communication skills (both orally and written)
- Strong analytical and data presentation skills
- Strong MS Office and spreadsheet skills
- Ability to use Sales Database Query tools