Tax Senior - High New Worth Clients - CPA Firm in Los Angeles, Work Remote!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Grace Brewer
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000A bit about us:
Based in Marina Del Rey, We are fostering an innovative and client-centric culture. We believe that this mindset defines us in many ways. First, we have an affinity for our clients — we understand your drive. Second, we recognize leadership — talent shapes the direction of the Firm. And third, we view our success as a call to action — a means to improve our communities, promote beneficial legislative policies, and progress the high standards of the accounting profession.
We are a full-service public accounting firm that offers Assurance, Tax, Advisory, Management Consulting and Investment Management services. We offer national CPA firm resources with local firm flavor, competitive pay, training and great benefits. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced tax professional for our tax senior role. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for professional growth and advancement.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- 5-7 Years of public accounting tax experience
- CPA licensed in CA
- HNW Experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- Be proficient in the use of computers and become proficient with firm utilized tax software.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Complex Problem Solving