To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
MECHANICAL DESIGNER B
Nesco Resource • Southfield, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Mechanical Designer B
- Knowledge of Spare Parts Spread sheets and internal SOPs related to companies requirement.
- Good working knowledge of automotive industry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project etc.
- Able to identify, collect and document parts data for incorporation into spread sheet. Modify system tables to incorporate a consistent format of nomenclatures, assets and locations of all spare parts.
- Pay exceptional attention to detail that can take on a variety of tasks while managing their day to day work activities.
Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred and or minimum 2 to 5 years of work related skill and knowledge or experience.
- Mechanical and Controls design Background
- Interfacing with all departments
- Problem Solving, must track and resolve until closed
- Interpersonal Skills
- Interfacing with Customers and Suppliers
- Willing to occasionally travel to customer plants.
- Continuous Improvement Attitude
- Good Excel skill / work with Spread sheets
- May have PLM / SAP.
- Mechanical Design Experience (School or Work)
- Mechanically in inclined / Aptitude
- Read Bill Of Marital (BOM)
- Read technical Drawings
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Job ID: 19-16645
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.