To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fayetteville, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Fayetteville, GA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Judge Healthcare is actively seeking a Dialysis RN with one of our best clients in the Fayetteville, GA area!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Delivers safe and effective patient care in compliance with established company standards; hospital contracted policies and procedures, inpatient renal services policies and procedures, as well as regulations set forth by the corporation, state, and federal agencies
- Responsible for direct patient care of assigned patients in the Inpatient Renal Replacement and Apheresis Services setting and providing the appropriate treatment technique for assigned patients as prescribed in all modality procedures, as appropriately defined - hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, continuous renal replacement therapies, and apheresis
- Participates in decision-making, teaching, leadership functions, and quality improvement activities that enhance patient care outcomes and facility operations.
- Actively participates in the Quality Assessment Performance Improvement (QAPI) process that may enhance the likelihood that patients will achieve established Quality Target Goals..
- Provides safe and effective delivery of home dialysis training and education to patients with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) who have selected a home modality as a dialysis therapy
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (R.N.)
- Current appropriate state licensure
- Minimum of one year nursing experience
- Recent Dialysis experience
- Experience with Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) or Home Hemodialysis
- CPR certification
I look forward to working with you!