Volunteers of America - Florida Float Team - Why work for an AGENCY when you can work with your FRIENDS and possibly ACCRUE BENEFITS TWO LOCATIONS ONLY! ALL BUILDINGS - Gulf Coast Village in Cape Coral & The Preserve in Fort Myers Gulf Coast Village:
Gulf Coast Village is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
Gulf Coast Village (GCV) is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in beautiful sunny southwest Florida where we get an average of 271 days of sun! Our workplace offers amazing work/life balance and a fully comprehensive benefits package. At GCV, we practice the 10-foot Greet, which means when you see a person within 10 feet of you, you always greet them with a smile and a hello. We believe in our C.A.R.E. CORE values - C=Courtesy, A=Attention to Detail, R=Respect and E=Enthusiasm. Come join a diverse, involved, and compassionate team located near some of the best beaches and communities our nation offers.
The Preserve is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
Located in sunny southwest Florida, The Preserve offers staff a chance to live in an enviable area while fulfilling dreams of assisting the elderly in whatever way they can. On top of the location, staff at all VOANS communities will experience a familial workplace culture unlike anywhere else, as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off and retirement options. Come join a diverse, involved, and compassionate team and see how we earned our Great Place to Work certification for 4 years running.
In our 2022 Great Place to Work survey, employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not "just a job".
Take pride in helping others, and join us today.CNA - Florida Float Team $18/hr. $1.10 shift diff for 3P-11P, 11P-7A & 7P-7A
The Nursing Assistant is the heart of the clinical team, providing direct care and activities of daily living for our residents that they cannot do for themselves. You will be rewarded with smiles and gratitude from the residents you provide care to!CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living.
- Reports promptly to the nurse any changes in the resident condition.
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
- Accurately utilizes electronic systems of documentation as required per facility policy.
- Attends/Completes educational offerings, and obtains at least twelve (12) hours of continuing education a year per state regulations.
- Must be a Certified, Registered or State Tested Nursing Assistant in the state of employment
- Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
- Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Clinical Works
- Long Term Care