To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carolina, Carolina 00979
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CH2M & Jacobs • Carolina, Carolina
Posted 26 days ago
Jacobs serves the PharmaBio, Chemicals, Refining, Pulp & Paper, Power & Utilities, High Tech and Consumer Products Industries. Our core life sciences network has contributed to becoming the largest provider of engineering and construction services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients and we have established ourselves as the center of excellence for Pulp and Paper facilities. Jacobs provides full-service engineering, procurement, and construction management services for both new and existing facilities, offering environmental and water / wastewater support, energy audits, and hygienic / sanitary assessments. For projects of every scale we provide design, engineering, construction, commissioning, and maintenance services that support a facility's entire life cycle.
Designs components or portions of systems, and modifies existing designs to develop or improve them. Complete understanding and application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field. General knowledge of other related disciplines. Provides solutions to a wide range of complex problems under general direction. Determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Coordinates with the Electrical overall Lead Designer and may work as an area Lead Designer at the project level
- May function as the Electrical Design lead on small to mid-sized projects
- Assigns work and supervises other designer/drafters on the project
- Functional skills in the use of Smartplant review or other 3D model review programs
- Functional skills in the use of LFM or other Laser Scan tools
- Provide drawing layout and design development, applying industry and client standards and codes
- Guide and/or assist on 3D modelling
- A solid understanding of materials and material specification
- Assists or drives the development of Total Installed Cost (TIC) and engineering estimates
- Exhibit well developed technical knowledge, skills and supervisory skills
- Interact and guide our work-share offices, provide coordination and provide quality assurance
- Some Travel required (training related)
- 8 years minimum experience using Revit and Autocad for buildings-related designs (electrical and Life Safety)
- Strong skills with Revit 2017 & 2018, BIM360 (plus)
- Proficient in creating and updating templates and project set-up in Revit
- Understand central files and familiar working with local files
- Manage work-sets, control visibility, and be familiar in using shared parameters in Revit families and schedules
- Good written and verbal skills
- Strong communications and time management skills required
- US Citizenship is preferred
- Licensed in PR
- Self-motivation to coordinate with other disciplines and customers as necessary
- This individual must be able to work within a multidisciplinary design team and is able to work in a fast-paced environment
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>