As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide 1:1 services to a public school student. This position is for the extended school year (ESY) starting June 28, 20201-July 29, 2021.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Days/Hours Needed: Monday - Thursday 8:30 am until 12:00 pm
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)Qualifications:
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Set up medical equipment and assist with some medical procedures
- Providing first aid for injuries, recording symptoms
- Administering doctor-approved medication to students, providing emergency care when necessary
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Certified Nursing Assistant