Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
VibraLife is a Rehabilitation Center and Senior Living Community and is the area's newest senior housing development, comprised of an assisted living facility with a secured memory care unit. Located in Katy, Texas, VibraLife is a beautiful, one-story, state-of-the-art facility that includes the Vibra Rehabilitation Center and Vibra Senior Living.
VibraLife of Katy is seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses - LVN's - to join our Assisted Living and Memory Care Unit team!
Weekend shift currently available!
The LVN is responsible for clinical functions on the unit, including all aspects of resident care incorporating the nursing process in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. The staff LPN/LVN shall ensure that the unit to which assigned shall function in a smooth, organized, and efficient manner as directed by the Registered Nurse. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care.
Specific components of the licensed practical/vocational nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence, managing resident care, improving quality of care, establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills, fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the facility, and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
Contact Stacey for more information: URL blocked - click to apply or Phone number blocked - click to apply.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- One (1) year of clinical experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Three (3) years medical/surgical experience preferred.
- One (1) year of area specific experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Life Support