Follow procedures and good business practices that will enable route to grow to potential. Work closely with customer and support all sales initiatives to achieve expectations. Responsible for customer development with regard to ordering, merchandising, and display opportunities.
- Responsible for route operational activity, including ordering and distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, holiday planning, and meeting customer expectations.
- Communicate with customers to assist them in understanding the promotional activity, and understand what our customer delivery expectations are.
- Ensure that product distribution is accomplished to customer satisfaction in agreement with any contract terms and requirements.
- Assist customer relations to include selling of new products, and space/position gains.
- Represent BBU as a leader in the baking business.
Customer Relationship Management
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: req11183
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
View the full profile
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 22 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA employs 21,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.