To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Park City, UT
- Corey Burand
- Phone: 8018444041
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electronic Repair Technician
Aerotek • Park City, UT
Posted 8 days ago
* Test, repair, calibration, retrofits, upgrades and preventative maintenance on medical laser and other complex electro-mechanical devices.
* Conducts equipment troubleshooting, analysis, debugging in support of depot level repair, and repair of circuits to the component level.
* Provide technical phone support to customers and sales staff.
* Ensures that parts are available or sourced for service requirements.
* Detailed record keeping for repairs and test data.
* Occasional travel to customer sites for repair or installation of equipment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.