Job Posting Title:
Pallet Jack Operator
Must Ensure efficient production and compliance with all Company quality, safety, and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
- Follow and maintain Quality / GMP standards in the assigned area.
- Bring product to the line in an accurate and timely manner. Load product into the assigned locations. Ensure items are used in accordance with the scheduled requirements.
- Co-work with the Leader/Coordinator in the line set-up, operation, clearance, and changeover set up, and cleaning of the area.
- Use tracker system to record transactions of movement of product within the production floor, staging location and to follow FIFO standards. Verify quantities and make sure that product is scanned to proper location. Weigh product when requires.
- Make sure that correct materials only are used on the line, verifying material against bill of material.
- Help to keep adequate housekeeping of the area, Folds empty super sacks where required.
- Report problems/issues to mezzanine leader and or supervisor.
- Support leader on audits and the research of lost items on the mezzanine.
- Ensure all product consumed by production is scanned appropriately to the staging location in a timely manner.
- Make sure products going back to warehouse locations are scanned to the proper location and are warehouse ready.
- Pallet Jack certified by Flagstone Foods, Inc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be computer literate and skilled with Microsoft.
Must be able to follow instructions and work under low supervision in an demanding environment
Must be able to assume responsibility and be held strictly accountable.
Must be detail oriented, organized, energetic, and maintain a high sense of urgency.
Physical Activity / Working Conditions
Standing for long periods of time; lifting up to 50 lbs.; exposure to noise levels requiring hearing proctection.
Education and Experience:
Must have minimum of 2 years experience in ride/walk pallet jack operation.
Must have High School Diploma or GED
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Good Manufacturing Practices