Who We Are
At Cadmus, we recognize that solving the world's most challenging problems can't be accomplished alone or with cookie-cutter solutions. That's why we look for team players and problem solvers who are encouraged to use their unique perspectives and intellectual curiosity to help deliver breakthrough solutions that achieve transformative goals like accelerating decarbonization and clean energy adoption. At Cadmus, you'll collaborate with leading energy experts to help our clients across the globe incorporate renewable energy, reduce electricity consumption, improve distributed energy systems, and attain energy equity.
Cadmus' mission is to deploy industry-leading expertise to help our clients achieve extraordinary results that strengthen society and the natural world. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding health care and retirement benefits, a vibrant and collaborative work environment, and opportunities for professional growth. We are committed to advancing diversity and fostering a culture of equity in the workplace and across society, and we strive to maintain an inclusive environment where all employees feel connected, respected, and valued.
Join Cadmus. Let's solve the world's most challenging problems together.
What You'll Be Doing
Working as part of a highly collaborative and cross-functional team, you will support a wide range of distributed energy resource (DER), beneficial electrification, decarbonization, and energy efficiency consulting projects. You will apply proven and develop innovative approaches to support advanced analytics, statistical and econometric modeling, and evaluation a wide range of residential, commercial, and industrial clean energy technologies and programs. You will partner with experts in the fields of market research, program planning, energy evaluation, and market transformation.
* Analyze various data sources, such as utility and in-field data, applying analytic rigor to identify trends and impacts.
* Produce visualizations to distill information and help interpret results to provide meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
* Present your research and findings in reports and client presentations.
* Apply Agile project management best practices to execute key tasks
* Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, econometrics, or a related subject.
* Desire to be a consultant and develop innovative solutions to client problems; committed to curiosity, quality, and continuous improvement
* Demonstrated interest in or experience with clean energy technologies
* Experience with advanced analytics software, which could include Python, R, SQL, or related software
* Experience with data wrangling (aligning/stitching datasets into an analyzable format)
* Experience in analyzing, designing, using, and supporting analytic models
* Experience with applications that interface with relational and dimensional databases
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States as a U.S Perm Resident or U.S. Citizen
This position is eligible for full remote working capabilities
Based on eligibility and job status, Cadmus offers an excellent benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, company paid disability and life insurance, 401(k) program, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, voluntary time off (VTO), tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance program, other optional benefits and various bonus programs.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with Cadmus' vaccination verification procedures, is a condition of employment with Cadmus, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation. Prospective and/or new U.S. employees will be required to submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. "Full vaccination" means two weeks have passed since the individual received: 1) their second shot in a two-dose vaccine series (such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) or 2) their shot in a single-dose vaccine series (such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). Information regarding the process for requesting a reasonable accommodation will be included in the offer letter issued to any prospective employee.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Analytics Specialist: Energy Division
- Agile Methodology
- Business Process Improvement
- Data Analysis
- Data Processing