Software Engineering Lead & Manager to Build Automotive Software MVP - Equity Available!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lisa Maloney
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $200,000 - $250,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a spinning a software company off of our established automotive retail business to build a new automotive sales platform! We family owned, self funded, and are exciting about making a change to the automotive industry by saving our buyers cost on the automotive transactions. We have over 50 years of automotive industry experience and are based in the Boston, MA area, but have locations across the Northeast coast.Why join us?
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity/ownership in our business
- Comprehensive benefits package with PTO, 401k with 2% match, medical/dental/vision, etc.
- Remote work schedule with ability to travel to the Boston metro area as needed
- Ability to have ownership and help guide technical direction of our product
We are looking for a Software Engineering Lead & Manager to join our business. The Software Engineering Lead & Manager will design and develop our sales platform, give leadership technical guidance on the product, manage and mentor development staff, and work with offshore partners to rewrite an existing product used already in the business today and integrate it with the new product.
What we look for:
- 10+ years experience of hands on development and design experience
- 2+ years experience in leading and mentoring successful development teams
- prior experience in the automotive industry or a passion for the automotive industry is required
- Experience with Elixir and Gatsby are a plus
- Prior track record of successfully building products from scratch
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Amazon Web Services
- Automotive Industry
- Coaching And Mentoring