Key Responsibilities of a Guest Service Agent
1. To greet and welcome the Residents who are being admitted
2. To pay close attention and carefully listen to the needs of the Residents and to attend to their special needs.
3. If there are any issues, he/she is responsible for apologizing and then addressing situations in a calm and quiet manner
4. To promptly respond to the customer's inquiries and demands, and make arrangements for the services by coordinating with the other department
He/she is responsible for obtaining the necessary and relevant approvals and signatures and makes sure that the rules and regulations are being followed. He/she is equally responsible for maintaining the health and safety regulations and makes sure that the interior as well as the surroundings of the Facility are clean and maintained in a good condition.
- To ensure success as a guest service agent, an individual should be resident-centric and have good listening skills.
- Good marketing skills to promote the services of the facility, thus leading to better business.
- Comfortable working in a team environment and should be able to motivate others to deliver quality services to our residents.
- He/she should have good problem-solving skills with attention to details.
- He/she should be able to demonstrate effective communication skills and should be extremely well organized and behave in a professional manner.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities whenever there is a need, and should be able to build a professional and healthy relationship with the internal members as well as customers.
The minimum qualification required to make an entry as a guest service agent is a high school diploma or general educational diploma.
Previous customer service experience.
A relevant certification/degree in business management or hospitality is a plus
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail