Replies can go to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) email and calls to main number
Crisis Pay Rates $40 to $50 per hour! Immediate LPN Openings in Nassau County
TemPositions is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to work in long term care and assisted living facilities in Nassau County, specifically in the Carle Place area.
To expedite your registration please begin the application process at:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Assist in supervising the medication program, activity in medication room and assisting the residents with self-administration of their medication.
• Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living and Independent with Activities of Daily Living as needed.
• Maintain positive relations with residents, families and physicians.
• Report any significant incidents and/or changes in the residents needs to the Executive Director/Resident Services Director.
• Assist in the completion of resident assessments and services plans.
• Attend and participates in scheduled in-service programs, training programs and staff meetings.
• Assist with scheduling and staffing of Resident Services Assistants and Resident Medication Assistants as needed.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Active NYS License
• Basic First Aid and CPR certification
• Provides copies of any additional certifications, training or in-services completed
• Provide proof of medical physical within the past year
• Be able to effectively communicate with coworkers, residents, their family members and visitors in a warm and friendly manner
• Have reliable transportation
• Be flexible to work various days and shifts
• Previous experience in a hospital, nursing or assisted living facility preferred but not required