Employment Status: FT
The Consumer ExperienceAnalyst has the responsibility for the continuous improvement and userexperience of all of our systems and technology. The Consumer ExperienceAnalyst serves as the relationship link between business units and theleadership level. Must be able to synthesize and translate consumer researchand trends into strong actionable insights to address business challengesrelative to the rise of consumerism in healthcare. Technologies that will besupported but not limited to under this position include telehealth, mobiletechnologies, home based care, and portals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyzesapplication needs from consumers and configures current applications orsearches for new applications to support them. Incorporates feedback from consumers as applications are configured anddeveloped
- Perform in-depth quantitative analysis to identify key trends, issues, and opportunities
- Ability to communicate and lead cross-functional teams - business units, IT, marketing. Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users/clients.
• Demonstrates acomprehensive knowledge of supported platforms/products and environments
• Continually seeksopportunities to increase consumer satisfaction and deepen consumerrelationships
• Manages consumerexpectations efficiently
• Demonstratesin-depth knowledge and techniques in supporting other Application Analyst. Also leads other Application Analyst indevelopment of projects and complex problem-solving efforts
• Provides inputinto or may lead the development of milestones, deliverables, project plans,and timelines to assure that projects remain on-time, under budget, and achievethe objective as defined in existing project charters
• Initiates andmaintains positive relationships with key customers and Co-Workers
• Proactively seeksopportunities to serve in leadership roles and facilitate IT and Businessinitiatives across departments
• Participates incommunity and/or professional associations necessary to maintain and/or enhanceskills and professional growth
- Participate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with both company standards and business needs.
- Manage Telehealth technology and consumer facing portal technologies.
• Leads andmonitors multiple large-scale projects within multiple functional departments
• Advancedanalytical and problem-solving skills
• Provide supportin and travel to all service area facilities as needed by the business
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
• B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, HealthCare, Business or related field required. Graduate work preferred.
• Minimum of 3years Information Technology experience required with emphasis on consumerbased technology such as telemedicine and portals.
• Minimum 3 yearsin other healthcare or retail business preferred.
- Experience with database and interface technologies
• Experienceworking in a complex healthcare environment is required.
• Advancedverbal and written communication skills required.
• Advancedanalytical skills required.
• Advancedtechnical troubleshooting skills required.
- Have a strong desire to stay up to date with digital technologies and trends
- Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the user experience
• Ability to workunder stressful situation with frequent interruptions and changes inpriorities.
- Ability to work variable hours, including nights, evenings, holidays, weekends, etc.
PHYSICALDEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Laborconstitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
• May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, ormoving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as toand from various hospital areas
Complex Problem Solving