To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Joliet, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer - Unarmed Customer Service
Securitas USA • Joliet, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Security Officer - Unarmed
Securitas Security Services USA Inc. is looking for dynamic individuals who have excellent customer service skills and technical experience.
At Securitas, our employees are the key to our success and have the ability to receive a variety of training and tools that will help them grow in the industry. We are the most locally-focused security company in the United States, with over 650 local branch managers and more than 90,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Our fundamental values-Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness-serve as guidance for all of our employees in building trust with customers, colleagues and the surrounding community.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Preserving order and acting to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- Advanced computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
- Must be able to handle pressure of working in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 18 years of age
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Pay Rate: $10.00 - $11.00 /hour
20 Hour Certificate
Join our team at Securitas-The Leader in Protective Services!