To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, IA 51560
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Utility 1st Shift
OSI Group • Oakland, IA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Visually inspect quality of product before packing
- Various duties on the line such as operate machine, sort, grade,packaging
- Ensure work station and all equipment are sanitized and maintained in good condition according to company standards
- Filling bags, trays, boxes or totes as well as consumer package and bulk filing
- Adhering to food safety and safe working procedures at all times
- Adhere to GMP and HACCP procedures and protocols at all times
- Communicate product or process discrepancies and potential discrepancies to Supervisor
- Must be able to work in a cold or hot environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and repetitive
- Standing for long periods of time
- Heavy lifting 35 to 45 pounds may be required
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends
High School/ GED or equivalent preferred
Meat experience is a plus