You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Installation Technician – Sign On Bonus
$5,000.00 Sign on Bonus currently available*. (Not applicable to internal employees.)
This is your chance to make your mark. Introducing our customers to the world’s most robust network all while delivering best-in-class service. You’re the key to elevating the customer experience, providing seamless installation and activation of our state-of-the-art technology. And you’ll get the satisfaction of helping others and connecting our customers to what matters most to them every day. #connectourcustomers
Our technicians earn between $384.50 – $1105.5 weekly. With our amazing salary opportunities, our average starting salary begins at $31,239 per year. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time off and holidays (With some exceptions bargained employees qualify for one week of PTO after 6 months of service and 2 weeks after the first year). At least 6 company designated holidays and additional PTO (based on bargaining group to which you are hired.
- Sick leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness, accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
What’s a typical day like? You’ll work independently at our customer’s homes and businesses as a trusted expert, installing the latest technology for high-speed broadband, Wi-Fi, and voice services. You’ll have the opportunity to meet new people every day while solving problems and being rewarded for doing great work. Whether you’re putting in a new line, climbing a ladder or simply plugging in and activating a wifi network, one thing is true, no two days will be the same.
Want to be considered? You’ll need to:
- Work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Possess a valid state driver’s license
- Lift and move up-to 60 lbs – some of our ladders weigh 50-60 lbs
- Weigh less than 325 lbs., required for ladder safety
- At times work in confined spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.)
- Be available for overtime, emergency callouts and holiday work
- Identify wire and cable colors
- Qualify on pre-employment assessments
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
Interested? We provide extensive training and the resources you need in a collaborative and dynamic team environment, built for your success. You’ll have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow with ongoing paid training, leading you to exciting career paths.
If you are considering jobs like Maintenance Technician, Cable Installation Technician, Fiber Technician, Facility Technician or Telecommunications Technician, this career move would be a great fit!
Ready to take your career on the road to success? Apply today!
*Sign-on bonus is paid out as follows: $1,000 upon successful completion 90 days in the position; $1,500 additional paid upon the obtainment of 6 months service, and additional $2,500 upon the obtainment of 1-year service, provided the employee has no COBC violations or written disciplinary actions.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 19262_8686_592093655
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.