To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richfield, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Web Developer
Apex Systems • Richfield, MN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Web Developer
Duration: Projected through 1-31-19
Work Location: Richfield, MN
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
What you will do as a Web Engineer:
- You will be a key member of the engineering team responsible for implementing and owning technical solutions used at massive scale.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the platform to enable rapid development, autonomous testing, and innovative integrations in a continuous delivery environment.
- Use modern tools, libraries and build new ones to support customer driven e-commerce initiatives that will impact millions of people.
- Use your passion and creativity to articulate engineering strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
- Use the latest web technologies: React, Redux, Async/Await, Webpack, Node/Express, AWS, Akamai, LESS, among others
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- Experience working on an agile cross-functional team.
- Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
- Familiarity with React, Redux, Webpack, Node/Express
- Experience using version control systems such as Git
- Experience with feature and issue tracking software such as Jira
- Proficiency with terminal / command line
- Experience in understanding different integration patterns and their usage during testing
- Experience with modern web technologies and high-scale storage
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure; AWS / OpenStack
- Experience deep-diving into difficult to troubleshoot issues
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
- Clear communication, collaboration, being able to mentor and explain technical details to non-technical people
- Flexibility with current state, with a driving desire to help us reach the future state
- A passion for creative problem solving
- Self-starter mentality, go-getter, and have initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
Please provide three industries that would produce fitting candidates:
Industries which are innovating the digital space
Open to all others
- Please provide an example of your work (a public facing application or code referenced in a public repo)
Interview Process Overview (Please include the date the manager would like to start interviewing):
60 min In Person/Hacker Rank Interview