$28,000 to $39,000 DOE
Are you the kind of person who likes a neat and tidy shop and knows exactly where any item is? Does working with a variety of materials within a warehouse excite you? Are you an inventory guru? Do you seek a fast paced, energetic environment? Then a career as a Warehouseman in Auburn, ME awaits you!
This position offers a variety of tasks within the warehouse and will be working with materials associated within electrical construction. Position will require the use of common equipment associated within a warehouse such as forklift, man lift, delivery trucks, pallet jacksaws well as heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, and standing. The Warehouseman will work closely with operations and field personnel and will need to be comfortable working within a fast paced environment; will report to the warehouse lead.
E.S. Boulos Company, founded in 1920 is among the oldest, largest, and most experienced electrical contractors in New England, delivering quality electrical construction for diverse utility and commercial projects.
If you were to ask our Warehousemen why they like working for E.S. Boulos, chances are they would say, "The diverse mix of people & projects." From the projects we're engaged in around the nation, to the people we hire and work with, our employees are exposed to a variety of environments, situations and people - all factors that ultimately help each and every one of us to grow both personally and professionally.
What are you waiting for, build yourself with us!
This position will support the high voltage utility warehouse operations.
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of materials
- Prefabrication of various electrical assemblies
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles
- Complete and maintain inventories as well as managing scheduled tasks such as those related to testing electrical tools, inspecting for quality and required care
- Maintain excellent working relationships with vendors
- Maintain condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correction location, etc.)
- Follow company safety policies and procedures
- Receive and fill orders
- Drive company vehicles to pickup and deliver material
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Understand and comply with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
Salary is commensurate with experience.
- 2 years of Warehouse experience, electrical experience highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and excellent documentation skills
- Experience with tool/material tracking databases, such as Tool Watch
- Experience working with inventory control and familiarity with paperwork associated with orders and inventory
- Ability to problem solve and good number sense
- Ability to take initiative and attention to details, positive attitude and team player
- Organized, punctual, reliable
- Mechanical aptitude helpful
- Active driver's license in good standing with good driving history
- CDL Class A driver's license within 60 days of hire
- Knowledge of and familiarity with equipment used in a warehouse
- Trained in first aid and safety procedures
- Experience and skill in loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Experience with any warehouse machinery used within a warehouse; forklift trained/certification preferred
- Experience and skill in counting and cross-checking orders and shipments
- Experience with material control-checking out and tracking equipment and materials in the field
- Ability to drive large stake bed and flatbed vehicles
Apply at: [ Link removed ] A complete application or resume with work history is required for consideration. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
Immediately following the acceptance of an offer of employment, Applicants are subject to a pre-employment drug screening. An Applicant may review a copy of the Substance Abuse Policy for the State of Maine and a copy of the Maine Substance Abuse Statute (26 M.R.S.A Sec. 681-690) by contacting Human-
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)