To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
645 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tumi, Inc • Chicago, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business and travel essentials, designed to upgrade, uncomplicate, and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we’re committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions. Designed in America, for Global Citizens everywhere. The brand is sold globally in over 75 countries through more than 1,900 points of sale. For more about TUMI, visit www.TUMI.com.
Our standards are exceptional, and we stand by everything we do.
We treat our products, people and clientele with the total dedication they deserve.
When it comes to forward thinking, we are foremost.
We are all Global Citizens and look to contribute to a global community.
Each of us is empowered to create personal and collective progress.Responsibilities
As part of our Retail team, the Stock Associate is responsible for creating a client experience that accurately reflects the ethos of our brand while building and maintaining strong client relationships and driving sales through outstanding service. The ideal candidate is committed to client service, demonstrating a strong understanding of, if not passion for, the luxury, travel, fashion, and lifestyle markets. The TUMI retail environment encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, offering growth opportunities over time as we work together to increase sales, KPI’s build client awareness, provide world-class service, and grow the brand.Key responsibilities:
- Timely receiving and processing of all incoming shipments, transfers, RTV’s and repairs.
- Accurate record keeping of all received and shipped product within company guidelines.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the stock room.
- Replenish the flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Additional duties upon request of management.
To be a great fit for the TUMI retail team, you:
- Understand the TUMI brand and have true passion for the lifestyle, clients, and product assortment
- Are team player who values a collaborative environment
- Possess a “client first” service mentality
- Have strong sales and client experience, particularly in the luxury market
- Can demonstrate proven success in meeting sales goals and achieving KPI’s
- Have a strong sense of integrity and an ability to lead by example
- Career pathing
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work-life balance