Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION
An amazing company in Lake Odessa, MI
is looking for a Physical Therapist (PT)
to add to their team. They pride themselves on providing their clients with a vast array of services. Due to the continuous expansion of the company and its many locations, there is an opportunity for a talented Physical Therapist
to be added to their dedicated and motivated therapy team. Qualifications:
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy Program
- Current MI Physical Therapist license
- Musculoskeletal Certification (preferred)
- Evaluate patients/clients, develop, and carry out patient specific Plans of Care with associated goals including quantifiable physical and functional targets.
- Comply with professional and/or regulatory documentation, billing and coding requirements including but not limited to timely and accurate entries.
- Provide assessments, treatments, instructions, and other physical therapy services according to the scope of practice limitations per State statute.
- Retain the responsibility for all delegated tasks to other licensees and support personnel. Ensure proper and adequate supervision of the Physical Therapist Assistant and support personnel.
- Participate in professional and facility enhancement programs and activities as required by the Clinic Director.
- Ensure proficient services through proper patient and equipment scheduling.
- Exercise HIPAA compliance always and with use of PHI & EPHI.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal regulations training and instruction requirements as well as any other standards that govern healthcare services provision.
- Assist with and/or carry out routine cleaning, maintenance support/operations of the clinic's physical plant, patient care equipment and supplies in accordance with regulatory standards and EHS policies and procedures.
- Carry out EHS duties as designated by policy and/or by management.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Provide input when invited by the Clinical Director on performance of PTA or Techs
- Work collaboratively with the Front Office Coordinator on scheduling return visits and new patients
- Provide proper notice with PTO requests for Clinical Director review
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Flexible schedule
- PTO and holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Clinical Works
- Front Office
- Health Care