TriHealth is a unified health care system where physicians, hospitals and communities work together to help you live better. It's a system of more than 100 locations, hundreds of services, and a broad range of physicians and specialists. From imaging to complex surgery, fitness to prevention, cancer care to senior services, we offer our patients the comprehensive care they need to thrive today and tomorrow.
This position works for Bethesda North Foundation/Development - espeically focused on Hospice of Cincinnati and Fernside. Full-time salaried Monday-Friday days.
• Utilize moves management to cultivate annual campaign donors, to continue giving in meaningful ways that lead to potential major gifts or planned-giving - maintain a portfolio of qualified prospects, and successfully steward them toward philanthropic gifts.
• Work with Grateful Families, to connect their desire to give back to funding priorities for Hospice of Cincinnati and Fernside.
• Lead cultivation and stewardship of major gift donors through strategic and organized donor centered cultivation activities & events.
• Perform general fundraising duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
• Has a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum of four years development experience, with demonstrated major gift success.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Will possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and professionalism in their desire to excel in a not-for-profit environment.
SPECIALTY FOUNDATION OFFICER: This position is a professional position securing planned, major, and corporate gifts. This individual will work with hospital staff, volunteers and other natural partners to retain and attract past, current, and prospective donors by raising awareness of the Foundation and providing high quality donor services, thus significantly increasing the assets of the Foundation and assisting donors in achieving their philanthropic objectives
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in a related field
EXPERIENCE: 3-4 years Professional in Development or Fundraising
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE: Major Gifts, Annual Campaigns, Special Events and/or Volunteer Management.
- Event Management