Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Consultant - IV&V
The IV&V Consultant will be expected to lead oversight and assessment activities with a diverse set of skills and expertise to provide technical oversight and subject matter expertise. As such, the Senior Consultant must be knowledgeable and practiced in all aspects of information technology system life cycle development processes and capabilities. Representative duties would include monitoring activities, tasks, processes, and deliverables of the vendor and/or client. The IV&V Consultant contributes to the written assessment reports and recommendations developed by the IV&V team in helping to ensure they address risk to the project, provide actionable recommendations for mitigation, and are tracked to completion working closely with the vendor and/or client staff.
• Provide technical oversight of applicable vendor and/or client processes, methodologies, and tools to minimize risk and validate the applicable requirements, standards and best practices are being followed on the project.
• Lead IV&V services in technical reviews and assessments of vendor and/or client tasks, deliverables, and work products, including providing recommendations for risk mitigation and acceptance.
• Monitor the technical aspects of the project and the vendor and/or client activities providing input and guidance that supports efficiencies to the client and project.
• Support the client and stakeholders in the planning and strategy discussions on the best approach for addressing risks and issues as they occur, in an effort to ensure that the project remains on schedule and within budget.
• Extensive experience with the implementation, operations, or maintenance of large complex IT systems on multiple platforms and environments.
• Extensive experience providing IV&V services or similar oversight activities (e.g., QA).• Knowledgeable and experienced in multiple areas (e.g., Requirements, Test) of a project’s system development life cycle.
• Experience with Medicaid Enterprise Systems is desired.
• Completed Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, or similar Project Management certification.
Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Project Management Professional
Project Management Institute
Project Management Professional Certification
Systems Development Life Cycle