Internships at UnitedHealth Group. If you want an intern experience that will dramatically shape your career, consider a company that’s dramatically shaping our entire health care system. UnitedHealth Group internship opportunities will provide a hands-on view of a rapidly evolving, incredibly challenging marketplace of ideas, products and services. You’ll work side by side with some of the smartest people in the business on assignments that matter. So here we are. You have a lot to learn. We have a lot to do. It’s the perfect storm. And even better? Join us and you may end up staying for a career in which you can do your life’s best work.(sm)
Here's the thing about challenges. They provide limitless opportunities for greatness. And what we have in mind for you is definitely big. At UnitedHealth Group, we're changing the future of health care and we have the expertise, advanced technology and global resources to make it happen. As a Provider Network Analyst Intern, you'll work with the brightest minds in the business and find yourself digging deep to find the solutions to help people live healthier lives. You'll be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and forecasting data for operational and business planning to impact the health care system. What could be more satisfying than that? Join us!
As a Business Network Analyst Grad Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to provide data analysis to support, compile and report key information for operations and business objectives and processes. This is an internship that affords you the ability to help drive processes and improvement initiatives to help fulfill the needs of the business and/or clients; you will have an impact on healing the health care system.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Learn the business applications and processes
- Assist with developing recommended business solutions through research and analysis of data and business process and implement when appropriate
- Assist with analyzing data from NPS surveys, credentialing, and provider performance
- Communicate analysis and interpretation to appropriate audience
- Assist with ad-hoc client and operational reports relating to the development and performance of programs, processes and technologies
- Support Salesforce CRM System in day to day operations, data entry and validation as well as development projects
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Currently pursuing a graduate degree in audiology, health care administration, business administration or related field
- Active enrollment in a graduate degree program throughout the duration of the internship (at least through August 2023)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization (F-1 students with practical training and candidates requiring H-1Bs, TNs, etc. will not be considered)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Project Management experience
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and Access
- Solid communication, written and verbal presentation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow. Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good. Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for residents is $66,100 to $118,300. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.