Manufacturing Company in Bloomingdale, IL
• Assist the management team for performance review, metrics and reporting.
• Responsible for product cost management, manage efficient operations, inventory management and customer service levels.
• Adhere to Lean/Six Sigma methodology for quality and process improvement.
• Manage Inventory control programs to meet daily productions needs and cost requirements
• Responsible for equipment maintenance and safety protocols.
• Understanding of budget/cost management
• Monitor process changes for enhanced product Quality and ensure quality control measures
• Work with development team to develop new products and ensure cost-effectiveness.
• Lead process improvement and collaborate with operations team to implement new methods.
Qualification and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
• 8-10 years of manufacturing experience
• Strong knowledge of GMP and GNG machining products.
• Strong knowledge of ERP and manufacturing accounting.
• Proficient with AS 9100, TS 16949 and ISO standards
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Ability to work with teams and lead decision making.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.