To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kokomo, IN 46901
- Sarah Panfil
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Financial Resources • Kokomo, IN
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly Financial Resources is working on a Financial Analyst. Our client is a manufacturer, located in Kokomo, IN. They are proud of their friendly company culture and impressive tenure throughout the organization. They encourage a healthy work-life balance, always look to promote from within, offer tuition reimbursement and many other perks that I would love to share with you. Some of the main job responsibilities, include:
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets and financial statements.
- Developing business models to reflect both current and future business needs.
- Variance analysis and providing direction to correct.
- Analysis of cost centers and identify areas of improvement.
- Preparation of capital project packages.
- Assist in the preparation of 10-Qs, 10-Ks and assist with the MD&A section.
- Additional ad hoc reporting, as needed.
They are requiring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and SEC reporting.
- 3+ years of manufacturing industry experience.
- Strong communication skills.
If you or someone you know may be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email your resume to: Sarah.Panfil@kellyfinance.com
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.