Senior Test Engineer:
The Senior Test Engineer in our Santa Clarita, CA facility is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment. You will prepare test and diagnostic programs, design test fixtures and equipment, and complete specifications and procedures for new products. In addition, you will plan the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Performs moderately complex tasks related to the testing of raw materials, manufactured products or manufacturing processes.
- Assists junior engineers in the development of test procedures and actual test conduct.
- Develops test plans and conducts testing activities on complex systems and subsystems to meet program requirements.
- Provides assistance in the areas of predictability, manufacturing processing, equipment and process improvement.
- Develops proposal inputs and presents them to department and program personnel.
- Generates reports and reviews documents generated by junior engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering/Systems/Physics
- 7+ years of experience with rugged high-speed computing platforms
- Experience in leading and executing Validation Testing (MIL-STD and DO-160)
- Strong hardware/software debug skills and associated experience
- Experience developing and writing test procedures and reports based on requirement flow-downs
- Experience designing and debugging Test Equipment
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.