To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fallon, NV
- Diamond Healthcare Corporation
- Phone:: 804-782-2286
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Banner Churchill Therapist (LCSW, LMFT)
Diamond Healthcare Corporation • Fallon, NV
Posted 2 months ago
Diamond Healthcare is diligently working to bring behavioral health and addictions help access to those in remote and rural areas throughout the USA.
To do this, we partner with hospitals in setting up behavioral health and addictions programs for those in need. For these programs to be a success, Diamond hires the most qualified and experienced behavioral health professionals.
Do you want to be part of the solution?
We have an immediate need for a Licensed Therapist with a current and valid Nevada. (Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist) to run Groups. This is a FT position.
- Oversee daily operations for groups and provide group therapies.
- Experience in a behavioral health setting, as well as strong clinical knowledge, along with group counseling skills.
- Program Development experience.
- Current Valid Nevada license as Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Psychiatric experience (preferably hospital based).
- Clinical operations and outcomes, referral development and performance improvement experience preferred.
- Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management arrangement.
Diamond Healthcare offers competitive compensation and benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 401k Retirement Savings Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Banner Churchill Community Hospital in Fallon, NV is a 25-bed licensed hospital that opened in 1996. Serving a rural population of approximately 45,000 people, Churchill Community Hospital employs over 300 people and has over 40 active physicians and allied health professionals. We offer acute and primary care, including comprehensive emergency care with an ambulance service that covers more than 5,900 square miles. We serve with compassion, caring and respect to maintain the dignity and enhance the well-being of each person.