To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1620 Hawthorne Drive
Plainfield, IN 46168
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Clinical Manager
Great Lakes Caring • Plainfield, IN
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team of compassionate professionals.
I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The Home Health Clinical Manager is a registered nurse who manages the coordination, supervision, and implementation of professional and supportive services to clients in a safe, cost-effective manner. The Home Health Clinical Manager is responsible for the coordination of care during the episode of home health care treatments.
My commitment will include:
- Communicating significant findings, problems, and changes in condition or environment to the physician and other personnel involved with patient care.
- Managing and directing a team of Field staff, to ensure the delivery of safe, effective, and appropriate home care services.
- Conducting performance appraisals accurately and as per policy.
- Coordinating services to ensure the availability and competency of staff to respond to agency referrals and provide assessment visits within 24 hours of referral.
- Processing and coordinating patient referrals, physician orders, staff assignments, and patient re-certifications, and communications between various caregivers, the patient and their family, and the referring physician.
- Meeting with nursing & therapy staff on a regular basis to provide guidance and information related to specific issues.
- Recommending new policies and/or changes in current policies to improve quality of client care and efficiency/effectiveness of services.
- Participating in the hiring and orientation of personnel.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
- Licensure: Current State License as a Registered Nurse preferred.
- Experience: 2-3 years’ experience as a registered nurse in an appropriate clinical care setting or home health environment preferred.
- Skills: Nursing skills as defined by accepted nursing standards, preferred. Requires interpersonal skills and ability to manage patient care episodes.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to make your work meaningful
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing to help you reach your goals
I am committed to integrity, efficiency and the highest ethical standards.
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice, part of the Elara Caring network of companies, is one of the nation's leading providers of in home health care. Great Lakes Caring dedicates its resources to providing value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call home. Great Lakes Caring's primary focus is to provide superior quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country, Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in the right place. Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune Magazine's Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces for Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.