To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK
- Jeffrey Susel
- Phone: email@example.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Remote Mainframe Administrator
TEKsystems, Inc • Anchorage, AK
Posted 1 month ago
TEKsystems is seeking a Remote Mainframe Systems Administrator for its Anchorage, Alaska based client.
This project will proceed through the end of the year (December 2019)
The majority of the work can be completed remotely with some travel to Anchorage required.
Main Focus areas:
- IBM ZOS
- Computer Associate Mainframe Tools
- IBM Mainframe Tools
- Assist with IBM mainframe hardware migration
- BM Mainframe Z/OS upgrades.
- Perform CA software package upgrades
- Convert from CA-Top-secret to IBM RACF security
- Provide on-going technical and operational support of Enterprise Server IBM mainframe for continued use of CICS/BATCH/VSAM application suite
- Installs, customizes, and maintains IBM Z/OS operating system and middle where systems between the operating system and application code.
Performs such tasks as the following:
- Planning hardware and software system upgrades and changes in configuration
- Automating operations
- Running installation jobs and scripts
- Performing installation-specific customization tasks
- Integration-testing the new products with existing applications and user procedures
- Debug system software and correct.
- Work directly with the software vendor's support representatives for problem determination and resolution.
- IBM Z/OS and CICS systems experience.
- CA product suite implementation and maintenance experience.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.