Lincare Enteral Services seeks a Registered Dietitian to raise the standard of care for the home enteral patient.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Management of enteral therapy for the home tube fed patient (i.e. disease management, clinical evaluations, and followup care)
- Patient education
- Equipment setup
- Providing a continuum of care based on physician orders and ongoing clinical assessment to identify patient problems/needs
- Formulating interventions necessary to improve patients' nutritional status
- Communicating patient needs and status changes with RD sales team
Additional duties include:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources
- Identifying and developing new referral sources: cold calls, Hot 10 List, etc.
- Participating in, developing, and/or preparing for creative sales ideas
- trade shows, theme luncheons, contests, breakfasts, snacks, in-service luncheons, etc.
- Facilitate 60 sales calls per week to various referral sources
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Computerized Physician Order Entry