We are seeking a Senior Associate to join our Consulting practice on our Portfolio Strategy team. This individual will help drive strategy development and implementation for one of our technology sector clients and will be based in Seattle, WA.
Our Consulting practice helps develop high performance real estate teams, enables confident, fact-based decisions and designs and executes integrated, innovative solutions to achieve continual productivity gains that drive enterprise value. We assist our clients in aggregating and analyzing data to drive portfolio optimization scenarios and decisions that better align with business needs and objectives. We employ the best workplace and occupancy planning strategies to enable employee productivity and minimize business disruption –while easily responding to changing business needs.
You will to help our team successfully deliver recommendations and drive implementation for our occupier clients in the following areas:
- Portfolio Strategy
- Occupancy Planning
- Location Strategy
- Campus/ Market Planning
- Risk & Opportunity Analysis
- Merger and Acquisitions
What this job involves
- Serve as a liaison for the strategy team to gather and analyze inputs to the strategic planning process from a variety of JLL and client stakeholders, and on-account systems (business requirements, forecasts, supply/demand, utilization data, facility information, labor trends, cost, lease, and market data)
- Work with the Sr. Portfolio Strategy Lead to analyze inputs and share findings and recommendations with client business and real estate leadership
- Assist the Occupancy Planning function with business communications to ensure local business stakeholder requirements are managed appropriately
- Analyze the client’s real estate portfolio and identify opportunities that optimize location, space, cost, and timing of real estate within a particular market or across the portfolio
- Perform complex financial analyses with minimal supervision and manage large quantities of occupancy and portfolio data to drive scenario development at an asset and market level
- Analyze and make recommendations with respect to strategic acquisitions, dispositions, investment and market opportunities, talent strategies, asset reviews, market studies and financial strategies, and prepare and deliver business cases and client presentations that influence the decision-making of client leadership
Sound like you? Before you apply its worth knowing what we are looking for:
- 6+ years of commercial real estate related experience, with an emphasis on consulting/advisory work
- MBA or other advanced degree is highly desirable
- Strong background and proven experience with portfolio strategy / planning and financial analysis
- Sound understanding of how real estate supports the achievement of enterprise level goals and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Project execution experience, leadership, staff and client management skills are required
- Proficiency in finance and accounting concepts, as well as financial modeling are essential for success in this position
- Intellectually curious and creative
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.