To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02298
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Facilities General Manager - Healthcare
Aramark • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Plans, administers and directs all unit activities related to facility maintenance, custodial , ground and engineering services, client financial accountability, and compliance with the standards established by Aramark Education, regulatory agencies and client and leads facility management department. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to facility management. Primary level of impact in within own component, but can affect the overall facility safety and operations.
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing Aramark Education programs; continually monitoring operations and completing assessments and necessary action plans to provide an optimal, proactive, safely operating facility maintenance program, which drives customer satisfaction. Responsible for increasing business volume of facility service.
- Interacts with Client and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels of client organization. Attend client meetings and provide expertise in facilities management.
- Provides overall direction and manages performance for all Facility and Maintenance Managers, Supervisors and front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards.
- Develops operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances. Responsible for component's accounting functions and budget including; including labor costs, supply costs, inventories, and ensures services are in agreement between Aramark and the Client.
- Ensures consistent application and regular use of all WebTMA modules to properly manage the operation.
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations.
- Order, maintain, and use capital equipment efficiently.
- Complete and approve weekly and monthly financial operating reports.
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA regulations and other, local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Oversee small construction projects.
- Bachelors Degree
- With a minimum 5-10 years experience in healthcare environmental services required.
- Joint commission experience strongly preffered
- Proficient in the use and functionality of CMMS.
- High degree of integrity and business maturity
- P & L experience required
- Demonstrated time management skills, resulting in the ability to manage multiple client relationships and prioritize time and resources accordingly.