WUSA 9, the TEGNA-owned CBS affiliate in the Washington, DC market, is the place to be if you are looking for an exciting, cutting-edge atmosphere where you can thrive and develop your professional skills. We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Digital Sales Specialist.
You will work strategically with our sales staff to generate creative solutions that deliver customized digital campaigns through our multi-media assets as well as monitor campaign performance against specific KPI's. The individual must possess knowledge of banner sales and design, mobile platforms, social media, SEO and SEM. This position reports to the Digital Sales Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the sales team with developing creative multimedia recommendations through research to meet customers' expectations while utilizing our digital product suite.
- Create sales presentations for the account executive to communicate that idea to the client
- Execute campaigns and creative development for all digital advertising
- Monitor, analyze and proactively create solutions to retain and grow our digital revenue
- Report monthly metrics to account executive and client
- Communicate and create sheets for sales staff on successful digital campaigns
- Manage and communicate inventory sell-through percentages to staff
- Monitor competitor websites for new revenue opportunities
- Attend sales calls, if needed, as the digital expert on our product offerings
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Knowledge of banner sales and design, mobile advertising, SEO, SEM and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Experience with Ad Serving Software such as DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP)
- Previous Internet Sales/Support experience
- Strong written and communication skills
- Proficient in Photoshop, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
- Expertise at developing relationships
- Bachelor degree preferred
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media includes 46 television stations and is the largest independent station group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA Digital is comprised of Cars.com, the leading online destination for automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, and G/O Digital, a customized local digital marketing company. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA, Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug-free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Search Engine Marketing